Do512 – Now Powered by your Crew
You may have noticed the new “My Crew’s Picks” tab on the main homepage calendar. If not, check it out.
Basically we will build you a custom calendar based on the events your Do512 Crew has clicked “Do It!” for.
Now it’s time for a little Q & A:
- You: What is my Do512 Crew?
- Us: It’s your friends & anyone else you find on the site who has similar taste to yours (as determined by the calendar they’ve built on their profile by clicking “Do It!” on all the cool stuff happening around Austin)
- You: Wow! That’s awesome. How do I add someone to my crew?
- Us: There’s a couple ways. First is to go to their profile page (from a comment they’ve left or from the “Who’s Doing it” section on any event) and click the “Add to my Crew” link in the left column…
- You: Wait. You said there were a couple ways.
- Us: Hold your Horses, We’re getting there. The other way is to go you your profile and click the “invite folks to your crew” link. We’ll open up a form that allows you to dig into your address book and make sure we find all your friends that have already signed up for Do512, and email the others to let them know what they are missing.
That’s it. Your own personal recommended calendar, for nothing more than a couple clicks. what could be easier and more fun.
Take it for a whirl, and let us know what you think. We really do care what you think. A lot.