Forget Evite. Do512
Exciting news: Do512.com has added a “private party” feature. So, in addition to being able to post public events on Do512 for all of Austin to see, you can now create special private events that are only seen by the people you choose to invite. To create a private event, click on the “Add an Event” link at the top of any page on Do512. At the top of the new page, click the box that says ” Do not publicize this event (make it private).”
This feature can be used instead of Evite for any local events.
Top 10 reasons why Do512 is better for you than Evite
- Your mom uses Evite
- There’s a prestige factor that comes with being associated with Do512
- Evite is soooo 2006
- Think local, party locally.
- It’s hard to think of a person you know who doesn’t like to “do it.”
- Do512 gives you free tickets to shows and gift certificates to local stores sometimes. Do you ever feel the love from Evite?
- On Do512 you can plan an entire night around your private event because you get to see all the events happening that day…on Evite you only see your party, period.
- Your work email rejects Evites but not Do512 (still under the corporate radar!)
- Everyone and their dog uses Evite. Where’s the fun in that?
- Do512 is what to do in Austin. Simple as that.